NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
NEXT JUMP is a turn-based, tactics Shoot 'em up for people who are bad at SHMUPs, but love them.
Do space-jumps and chase the vicious Dragons who stole all the stock of Beverage from the Galaxy and now are running away!
- It's a Tactics SHMUP!
- A excellent Coffee break game.
- Be a pilot of the Bastards Federation: A group formed by the Elves, Humans, Dwarves and Orcs who used to live in peace, sharing their love for all Beverages.
- Your mission: JUMP! Chase the Dragons and stop them from running away with all that is most sacred to the Bastards by jumping from sector to sector, facing hordes of enemies in turn-based battles!
- Each Sector is a Board! Each given "JUMP" represents a new combat board generated procedurally, simulating combat situations only seen in SHMUPs!
- Pick from SEVEN playable Ships, all inspired by classic weapons: The Ballista, Dagger, Hammer , Staff, Sword, Shield and a Secret one!
- Equip and Upgrade your ship with different weapons and accessories that change the combat dynamics!
- Not only inspired by the classic Shmups and Bullet Hells, it's also influenced by tactical games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Jeanne d'Arc and Roguelikes like FTL and Crypt of the NecroDancer.
- Like the classic games of the past, it has a complete MANUAL, accessible within the game!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Post Mortem Pixels|
|Tags||2D, Perma Death, Roguelike, Shoot 'Em Up, Space, Tactical, Top down shooter, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
NEXT JUMP Shmup Tactics LINUX and Steam code 134 MB
NEXT JUMP Shmup Tactics macOS and Steam code 133 MB
NEXT JUMP Shmup Tactics WIN and Steam code 132 MB
- Achievements and Game announcement!91 days ago
- Update bug fixes [276 mac]Apr 28, 2018
- Update bug fixes Apr 27, 2018
- Update, bug fixes [build 275]Nov 21, 2017
- Bug fixes [build 273]:Oct 04, 2017
- NEXT JUMP: Red Legionnaires is now available for free!Sep 22, 2017
- Announcing "NEXT JUMP: Red Legionaries" and Update Details!Aug 18, 2017
- New update: Build 243Jul 27, 2017